Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Kurt Geiger: Everything but the dress

Kurt Geiger have revamped their website and their image with a new campaign called "Everything but the dress". If you are like me and love Kurt Geiger shoes then you will be extremely excited that they are now a one stop shop for everything you will need minus the dress itself.

Kurt Geiger and the other brands they feature on their website now stock bags, jewellery, scarfs and other accessories a girl might need. I am loving their bag range so that will definately be my first pruchase from the website.

But here are a few other items that caught my eye:


Cassie Bracelet, Cinnamon.
 Cola Cube Wallet, Fara Hairband (I like it because it has my name but with a di :) )

 Greta Ring, Humbug Clutch.


 Humbug Tote, Humbug Wallet.

 Snake Iphone, Snake Laptop Sleeve.

 Snake Large Pouch


No comments: