Monday, 26 September 2011

China Doll Boutique

Hello hello, I know I have been away for a little while and haven't blogged for over a week (I was relaxing on a beach in Cuba :) ) but I'm back and have some great posts for you...up first a new website!

I have found a new website and I am more than happy to blog about it, it is called China Doll Boutique. The website is dedicated to vintage inspired clothing and jewellery, with unique and wearable pieces. If you love vintage clothing then this is the website to visit.

Personally I am loving the range of very bang on trend midi skirts but also the cute little dresses that can be worn on a girly night out or everyday!

I urge you to have a peek at this website but for now, here are some of my favs:


Alexis - Black Semi Sheer Skirt, Alice - Green Cape Style Dress (my fav).


Jess - Mustard Sheer Vest, Katie - Mustard Chiffon Shorts.




Keeley - Pink Chiffon Midi Skirt, Multi Layered Chain Necklace.


Pretty Floral Teardrop Necklace.


No comments: