Wednesday, 7 September 2011

Campaign Watch: Marc Jacobs and Aldo

Every once in a while I like to do post on different fashion campaigns that catch my eye, whether this be on television or in a magazine. I haven't done a post on this subject in quite a while so I thought I would hit you today with a double whammy.

First stop is Marc Jacobs. Technically I will be featuring two of his campaigns; one for his perfume 'Oh Lola' the other is for his fall 2011 collection. I am featuring both because I like the way he has used the Fanning sisters. They are well known in the movie world and are both rising stars to watch out for. Dakota (the older of the two) is know for being a great child actress whereas her sister Elle is still up and coming.

Here are a few pictures from the campaigns that caught my eye:



Secondly I will be featuring Aldo's fall 2011 campaign. If you have followed my other 'campaign watch' posts you will know that I love the Aldo campaigns. They are always bright, colourful and quirky and use great ideas to market their brand. This campaign features the model Lily Donaldson, wearing pop coloured, eye catching shoes, that make you want to buy a pair for this dull winter season.

Enjoy!





No comments: