Wednesday, 3 August 2011

Wednesday: What I Am Wearing!

Another hot day here in London and I am definitely not complaining, any excuse for me to break out my summery clothes makes me happy!

So today I am wearing my brown river island gladiator sandals, which I have owned for about two years but love to death. Grey shorts from Forever 21 (The Boston store not the newly opened one on Oxford Street) and a long white pocket vest from Primark.

I love wearing white when it is warm, it is a great summer colour and it is always a big trend this time of year. The high street is full of lovely white gems and I have searched my favourite stores to show you what they have...enjoy!


Boutique @ Topship White Yours Truly Print Tee, Illustrated People Scribble Heart Crop Top.


Miss Selfridge White Textured Vest Dress, Miss Selfridge Too Good To Be True.



River Island White Msg Me Embellished Top, River Island White Lace Shorts.





River Island White Tie Front Shirt, River Island White Utility Front Pocket Dress. 

Topshop White Chiffon Asymmetric Vest, Topshop White Colour Block Sateen Mini Skirt. 



 Topshop White Sleeveless Scallop Shirt.

No comments: