Tuesday, 9 August 2011

Trend Watch: Bracelets

A new trend that I have started to see trickle through is funky, colourful bracelets! Normally I keep my jewellery to a minimum but I do love costume jewellery. So I am happy to see this trend come about and will definitely be stocking up on some new bracelets.

The way this trend is worn is, very colourful, mixing and matching different materials, colours and styles and loading them up your arm. The more the merrier seems to be the key point of this trend...so here are a few to get you started!




Kitson Heart and Charm Bracelet, River Island Brown Tiger Print and Gold Bracelets.
River Island Brown Wooden Feather Pack of Bracelts, River Island Light Pink Charm Bracelet. 


River Island Orange Fabric Wrapped Bangles, Topshop Friendship Bracelet Pack. 


 Topshop Mixed Bangle Pack, Whistles Chunky Chain and Suede Bracelets.

No comments: