Monday, 15 August 2011

Quilted Jackets

I have been seeing quilted jackets on and off since last A/W and now that the high street stores have started to bring out their new A/W collections, I am seeing them a lot more. If this is a new trend then I definitely do not want to miss out.... because I love quilted jackets. Stylish and keeps you warm without looking too bulking. You can't really go wrong!

So here are a few I have spotted on the high street so far. But keep a look out for some more!


Asos Quilted Jacket with Hood and Cord Trim, Barbour Quilted Jacket with Vintage Cord Collar.



Paul's Boutique Quilted Badges Jacket, River Island Dark Pink Quilted Jacket.


River Island Tobacco Brown Quilted Jacket,  Topshop Black Quilted Borg Hooded Bomber Jacket.



Topshop Chocolate Animal Print Cord Collar Jacket, Topshop Petite Navy Cord Collar Quilted Jacket.


No comments: