Monday, 25 July 2011

River Island Bikinis

Yes it is that time of year when I start to think about my holidays clothes, what dresses should I bring, what shoes should I buy to match the dresses. You know...all the important things in life. But most importantly, I need to find new bikinis!

Bikini shopping is not something I would would recommending doing via the internet. It is definitely something that has to be done in store...trying on is a must! But that does not mean you cannot have a look online first to see what you like and I am love River Islands' collection of bikinis.

So River Island is my first stop on my bikini hunt; have a look at some of my favs:

 Coral Rose Bikini Top and Briefs.




 Purple Rose Bikini Top and Briefs.



Red Stripe Bandeau Bikini Top and Briefs.





Ruffle Bikini Top and Briefs.



White Ruffle Bikini Top and Briefs.



No comments: