Tuesday, 26 July 2011

Palazzo Trousers

A new trend that has hit the high street this season is palazzo trousers! Please do not ask me what palazzo means because I haven't got a clue lol. But it could mean cute hippy smart casual trousers...because this is exactly what they are!

Unfortunately I do not believe this trend suits everyone but I am definitely willing to try. Even though I am only 5ft 2" and technically classed as petite it is my mission to own a pair of these!

So I have had a look at all my fav stores and this is what I found:


Boohoo Hayley Ditzy Print Palazzo Trousers, Boohoo Jill Jersey Polka Dot Trousers.



 Miss Selfridge High Waist Stud Belt Trousers, River Island Beige Belted Palazzo Trousers.



River Island Blue Palazzo Trouser, River Island Purple Paisley Print Palazzo Trousers.



No comments: