Monday, 4 July 2011

Floral Dr.Martins

Festival season is in full swing and all magazines and blogs are doing their own fashion festival features...so I thought I would get stuck in.

The normal footwear of choice at festivals are usually wellies or boots, so I have decided to focus on an old favourite...Dr. Martins. As a child I used to love my pair of black patent Dr.Martins and I wanted to wear them everyday, if my mum would let me. But I haven't owned a pair since...

However as I was browsing the Dr.Martins website I saw their print collection and I am hooked. In various floral designs the print collection is girly and fabulous. I definitely want a pair!

So if you are hitting a festival this year I would definitely recommend...Enjoy!


1460 W Black Victorian Flower Boot, 1460 W Boot.



Page Boot, Pascal Boot.




1 comment:

Camila Gonzalca said...

Con qué atuendo usarías esas botas? Tengo unas y no sé con qué usarlas? :-(