Monday, 27 June 2011

Monday: What I Am Wearing!

It's been a lovely sunny weekend and today, as I am back to work the sun is still shining. As days like these are rare, you have to make the most of them and I have decided to go as summer-y as possible.

So today I am wearing: nude coloured sandals, a salmon/nude-ish coloured vest top, a thin bright green cardigan (just in case the weather drops later) and finally a denim skirt.

The item I will be focusing on today is my denim skirt. I love a good denim skirt whether they are 'in season' or not. I think they are a staple item that every girl should own. So I have had a look on the high street and here are a few that I found:



Miss Selfridge Mid Distressed Mini Skirt, River Island Blue Demin Pull On Skirt.


 River Island Mid Wash Demin Skirt, Topshop Daisy Print Nova Skirt.


Topshop Moto Distressed Denim Pelmet Skirt, Topshop Swedish Summer Pelmet Skirt.


No comments: