Wednesday, 15 June 2011

Miss H Loves... Spring/Summer Knitwear

You would think as it is summer I would leave my knitwear obsession alone but no, I am now on the hunt for spring/summer knitwear!

You know what I mean... a short knitwear cardigan to through over your maxi dress when the temperature drops and the goosebumps come out. Nothing too heavy that you will be so hot you will think it's a heat wave, just something that you can carry around with you as an alternative to a jacket. That's what I want :).

So I have had a look on the high street and here are a few of my favourites:


Miss Selfridge Rust Kimono Sleeve Cardigan, Miss Selfridge Turquoise Scallop Trim Cardi.


 Miss Selfridge Stitchy Cocoon Cardi, River Island Cream Aran Knit Open Cardi.



River Island Dark Yellow Edge to Edge Cardigan, Topshop Knitted Dark Peach Fringed Waistcoat.



Topshop Navy Tape Stripe Kimono.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the topshop fringed knitted cardigan is what iv been looking for ages!! and its sold out i dont know where else to look other then ebay witch noone is selling! :(