Thursday, 2 June 2011

Miss H Loves.... Maxi Dresses

I am shocked at myself, I am deeply surprised that I haven't already done a post on maxi dresses. As you as know I love dresses and one of my favourite fashion items to come out over the past few years is the maxi dress.

Now majority of people believe that maxi dresses work better on taller women. But I believe that the maxi dress can be worn by all shapes, sizes and height as long as you get the right length/style for yourself.

I am around 5ft 2" so all of my maxi dresses are from the petite sections of shops even though sometime I can get away with normal sizing.

So I have had a look at all my favourite high street shops and here are a few of my favs:



Asos Maxi Dress in Leopard Print, Asos Petite Stripe Maxi vest Dress.


 Asos Racer Back Maxi Dress, Miss Selfridge Black Print Bandeau Maxi Dress.




Miss Selfridge Coral Pleated Belted Maxi Dress, Miss Selfridge Petite Bandeau Maxi Dress.


River Island Cream Stripe Colour Block Maxi Dress, River Island Green Waisted Maxi Dress.




River Island Purple Tie Dye Maxi Dress.






No comments: