Wednesday, 25 May 2011

Wednesday: What I Am Wearing!

The sun is shining and the wind has died down...Hurray!

So today I have gone very casual: A black cardigan (just in case the temperature drops later), a pink and black leopard print (light) scarf, a white top with a flower print and black stripes teamed with extremely black leggings and.... my new superman converses.

My Superman converses are amazing! I have blogged about converses in the past and I have even posted a pic of them. But now I have them :).

So today I will be focusing on them, I am a big comic fan and when I was younger I used to watch all the cartoons and now I go to the cinema to watch all the films. So when I saw this range of DC x Converses I was very excited.

They come in all different varieties featuring our favourite characters such as Superman, Batman and Wonder Woman.

Have a look at some of the collection:
















No comments: