Tuesday, 10 May 2011

Summer Sandals

Dare I say it? Do I jinx it? I actually think summer is here people (well the best we are going to get from good old England before the rain returns) and we need to take full advantage and get our summer sandals out.

I love sandals in summer! As long as your feet are looking on point, you have no excuse not to throw on a pair of flip flops or gladiator sandals. Whatever style meets your needs, in any colour outfit you are wearing the high street has a pair for you!

So here are my favourites from the high street:



Aldo Lampe, Aldo Wyatta.


 Asos Florence Canvas Flower Gladiator Sandals, Asos Found Leather Toe Plait Flat Sandal.


Miss KG Mississippi Bow Jelly Flat Sandal, Miss Selfridge Monty Blue Swirl Toe Post.


 River Island Brown Print Embellished Sandal, River Island Gold Crochet Sandals.



 River Island Pink Woven Sandals

No comments: