Friday, 6 May 2011

Asos Bags

Yes my bag obsession is bag in full force and I have turned my attention to ASOS. Their S/S bag collection is very big but also very nice and definitely worth having a look at.

Here is what ASOS have to say about their bag collection "Our covetable edit of bags and purses samples some of the most creditable designers from around the globe, alongside our directional ASOS collection. Sleek envelope clutches complement minimalist styling, as fashion’s love affair with romanticism is channelled through vibrantly hued, floral print bags. Alternatively, for a contemporary twist on collegiate chic, look to colour-pop canvas rucksacks and preppy satchel bags."

I really like their range of leather bags which are all priced very reasonably. So if you are looking for a nice bag for this season have a look at some of my favourites:



 Premium Leather Georgia Briefcase, Barrel Flat Handle 70's Bag.
 Colour Block Flat Lock Bag, Leather 3 Tassel Handheld Bag. 

 Leather Drop Lock Lady Bag, Leather Weave Clutch Bag.

 (My Favourite) Premium Leather Bag with Leopard Print.

No comments: