Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Shorts Weather...

Over the last week as the weather has decided to brighten up and even heat up. I have seen a lot of people wearing shorts. I love shorts, I think they are one of the best S/S inventions because they keep you cool but are still very practical.

This summer I plan to wear shorts a lot more however I am not brave enough to start wearing them yet (the temperature needs to be a bit higher than 20 degrees for me to get my legs out ;) ). The high street shops are full of shorts at the moment so there is a lot to choose from.

Here are my top buys:

Asos Belted Roll Hem Shorts, Asos Pleat Jersey Shorts.


 Mango Bright Denim Shorts, Miss Selfridge 70s High Waisted Shorts.


Miss Selfridge Blue Belted Pleated Shorts, River Island Beige Smart City Shorts.

River Island Grey Paperbag Waisted Shorts, River Island Mid Wash Denim Shorts.




River Island Navy Floral Print Shorts, River Island Purple Layered Pleat Shorts.



Topshop Apricot Slinky Self Tie Shorts, Topshop Black Tulip Shorts.

 Topshop Moto Salmon High Waist Hotpants.

No comments: