Tuesday, 26 April 2011

Prints Galore...

Prints are every where on the high street at the moment especially floral. I have already done a post on the floral print but today I will be looking at all kinds of prints in the form of dresses.

We all know I am the biggest dress fan, so teaming prints with dresses seems to be the logical way forward. I find the prints look very casual so I think it would look perfect for the day time this season.

From looking at the high street there are a lot of prints to choose from and here are a few of my favourites:


Asos Pleat Dress with Rose Print, Miss Selfridge Petites Aztec Knitted Dress.

 Miss Selfridge Printed One Shoulder Dress, Miss Selfridge Stripe Drop Back Belt Dress.



Motel Lilly Sonia Sleeveless Swing Dress, Paprika Floral Waisted Scoop Back Dress.






River Island Green Peacock Print Maxi Dress, Topshop Cream Pansy Border Print Dress.



Topshop Pink Pop Floral Print KnotBack Dress 




No comments: