Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Kimonos

This is a trend I have been spotting for a little while now and I think it is a great idea especially if you live in lovely London where the weather is not very predictable.

This trend is the kimono jacket/cover up.. it works great for inbetween weather and can also look great on a night out. It is lighter and more open than a full on jacket but will still keep you warm when the temperature starts to drop. They come in all different styles and pattern but my favourite style is a floral print in bright colours. But which ever one takes your fancy, I would definitely invest!

Here are a few of my favourite on the high street:


Asos 70s Crochet Kimono Cardigan, Asos Floral Printed Kimono.



River Island Brown Print Kimono Jacket, River Island Green Print Kimono Jacket.


 Topshop Paisley Long Line Kimono, Topshop Snake Print Long Line Kimono.



No comments: