Thursday, 31 March 2011

PPQ at Office Shoes

The other day I was watching the morning television programme called 'Daybreak' and one of the presenters had on the most amazing shoes, they were stand out green, peeptoe, suede, stiletto shoes with an ankle strap. When I saw them...I had to find them!

So they other day when I was doing a little online window shopping I discovered these shoes on the Office website. Low and behold they are part of the PPQ at Office range and I have to say these shoes are differently fabulous. There are 10 statement styles to choose from and they are all quirky and unique which is similar to PPQ's main collection.

Here are my favourite ones:


Amina Platform, Catwalk Sandal.



Catwalk Wedge, Menna Bow Sandal.




Tiziri Stiletto in Black, Green (As Seen on Daybreak) and Red.




No comments: