Friday, 25 March 2011

Party Shoes...

When I am out on a Friday night, the most important part of my outfit has to be the shoes. I'm the kind of girl who buys her shoes first and then has to find the rest of the outfit to match! It may sound a little backwards but that is just the way I work!

Shoes are an important part of any outfit and can make or break you (ok well not that dramatic but you get the picture lol)!! I have mentioned before I never really like to go for the same old boring predictable shoe and if I can avoid wearing black I will.

That is why I have been on the hunt for some exciting new party shoes. Here are my top pick of the shoes on the high street (p.s Office and River Island are two of the best places to go for party shoes):


Miss Selfridge Louisa Grey Crystal Heels, Office Madagascar Heels.



 Office Metal Case, Office Money Bags.




Office The Look Shoe, River Island Beige Strap Sandals.



River Island Gold Platform Shoes, River Island Purple Stud Court Shoe.



No comments: