Thursday, 3 March 2011

Miss H Loves... Topshop Bags

Ah bags a girls best friend.... well I think that's how the saying goes :). I am not even going to bore you with the details of how much I am into bags, because it should be a well know fact by now.

So today I will be looking at Topshop's range of bags at the moment and let me tell you they do not disappoint!

What I love most about Topshop bags is the fact that you really are spoilt for choice. Their range is huge and you can always find something that takes your fancy. Another great quality is actually the quality, all the bags look good whether they are leather or not and these bags have the look and feel of ones that will last you a long time.

These are my favourite ones:



Black Aged Snake Effect Leather Satchel, Black Feather Print Box Bag.
 Blue Leather Lock Handle Bag, Chocolate Plaited Handle Holdall Bag.

 Leather Bow Trim Clutch Bag, Leather Stud Fringe Bag.

 Mink Eyelet and Stud Cross Body Bag, Nude Patent Lock Contrast Handle Bag.


 Pale Green Leather Tassell Side Cross Body Bag, Zip and Leather Corss Body Bag

No comments: