Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Marc B part two....

For all my bag lovers this one is for you...


I have recently done a post for the brand Marc B and I am still loving their bags and to my delight their new Spring/ Summer collection has gone live! So go on to their website Marc B Spring/Summer and have a look because you are sure to find something that takes your fancy.


Here is what the website had to say about the new collect:


"Marc b are delighted to present their new S/S11 collection. The range includes everything from re-worked classics with antique lace detailing, modern toughened-up styles, revamped satchels and luxurious clutches in classic functional shapes.
Think Debbie Harry meets Bianca Jagger at studio 54’ with a sophisticated 70’s biker chic edge"

Here are some images from their S/S campaign:






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey diary of a high street girl,
my name is heather and I work within the press and marketing here at marc b.
I have seen that you have posted some fab blog post about the brand.
It would be great if we could chat about some other posts you may be interested in running on your blog.
We have just had a delivery of lots of new colours - inc. your fav 'Purple' well we call it Grape here at marc b. but im sure you will love it

email me if you can at heather@marcbbags.co.uk

hope to hear from you soon

heather x