Wednesday, 16 March 2011

Leather....

Leather has become a big trend as of late and can be seen worn by various celebs. This trend is not just restricted to the typical leather jacket for example or the leather trousers style but has branches out to other types of clothing such as dresses, skirts and shorts.

I am loving this trend and I think it is very wearable. An item I think I will definitely be picking up is a pair of leather shorts.

Here are a few of my favourite finds on the high street:


Asos 'Black' Dress with Leather Insert, Asos High Waist Leather Shorts.




Asos Leather Stripe Mini Skirt, Asos Petite Laser Cut Leather Shorts.



River Island Black Drape Leather Jacket, River Island Brown Lace Up Leather Shorts.


Topshop Black Leather Stud Swing Skirt, Topshop Blue Leather and Satin Blouse.
Topshop Premium Camel Leather Pencil Skirt, River Island Black Faux Leather Look PU Treggings.



 

No comments: