Wednesday, 9 March 2011

Brand Watch: Marc B

Ok I promise this will be the last bag post in a while :) I am just addicted to bags in general...

So today my brand watch will be on London label Marc B bags. Now I have seen these bags around for quite some time now and I keep saying to myself I will invest in one but I have been spoilt for choice!

This brand can be found in various high street locations such as ASOS and Topshop but can also be bought from their website itself.

Their tag line for this brand is "Everyday Classics with a Stylish Edge" and knowing that I am a big fan of everyday chic, I think this is a perfect way to describe these bags.

Here are a few of my favourites:




Lace Sophia Bag, Mini Kinightsbridge Bag.



The Angelica Bag, The Bianca Bag.
The Chelsea Bag, The Emmy Bag.




The Gigi Bag, The Lauren Bag.




The Mimi Bag, The Roberta.
The Susie Bag, West End Tote.


1 comment:

heather said...

Hello,

marc b. bags here.
Thank you so much for the fab blog post about our new collection.

Would love to send you over some more info about the brand and new styles we re getting in and other bits and bobs.

email me :
heather@marcbbags.co.uk

thanks,
marc b. bags x