Tuesday, 1 March 2011

Anya Hindmarch...Not Just For Mums!

Today I will be looking at Anya Hindmarch Canvas bags (yes I may have gone a little accessories crazy after my last few posts. But you can never have to many accessories.)

Now normally I associate Anya Hindmarch bags with my mum, that may sound a little bit strange but Anya Hindmarch used to do a range of bags where you could customise different pictures on them and a couple years ago we bought my mum one as a birthday present. I always believed that these bags were popular amongst women of a certain age group and style so I never took much notice.... until now!

Maybe I'm getting old or I just like this range of of canvas bags that Anya Hindmarch has created.

These bags are great for the summer and have a cute and quirky feel to them which makes them stand out. Here is a look at some of them:


Ballet Canvas Tote (my fav)




Boat Canvas Tote



Market Canvas Tote



Newspapers and Magazines Canvas Tote



No comments: