Friday, 18 February 2011

Red Carpet Style Watch... Lea Michele

Today I'm am kicking off the day with some 'Red Carpet Glam' maybe it's because I am going out tonight and glad rags are on my mind but then again, I don't need any reasons to get glammed up!


Today I will be focusing on Lea Michele from the hit television show 'Glee'. She has cropped up in a few of my posts recently, when I have focused on award shows and other red carpet events and she always looks good.


Her style comes off as elegant with a hint of sexy, she also seems to dress a little older than her age would suggest but this does not come off as a bad thing for her. It seems as though she is not afraid to try something different every time she is on the red carpet and does not stick to a certain style, fit, length or colour as can be seen by other celebs. This is what makes looking at her style so interesting!
Here are a few of my fav looks:











No comments: