Tuesday, 22 February 2011

My 100th Post....Miss H Loves Macs!

Today is my 100th post! I just thought I would throw that out there :)

But on a more fashion related note, today I will be looking at Macs. So winter should be drawing to a close right about now (here's hoping) and my winter coat obsession should begin to calm down. The way I make this transition from Winter to Spring is by wearing a lighter form of a jacket....this is where macs come in!



I love a good mac and the 'girlie' the better for me, so I prefer full skirt macs, or belted macs. So here is my fav on the high street at the moment:


Asos Classic Mac, Asos Textured Cotton Pea Mac.







Miss Selfridge Tobacco Frill Mac, River Island Blue Belted Mac.



Topshop Camel Belted Capelet Trench Mac, Topshop Stone Double Storm Flap Trench Mac.




Warehouse Belted Trench Mac

No comments: