Thursday, 17 February 2011

Miss H Loves.....Kurt Geiger S/S 2011

If ever I have loved anything fashion related it has to be shoes.....more importantly Kurt Geiger shoes. I do love them dearly! And I do believe they are truly, beautifully made shoes and that may sound like an exaggeration but so be it :).

So yesterday when my weekly Kurt Geiger email came to my inbox alerting me to the fact that their new Spring/Summer collection had been added to their website. I had to take a look and obviously I was not disappointed!

All bright colours, platform high heels, wedges, strappy, shoe boots, you name it they've got it. From Carvela to KG this collection is not to be over looked!

Here are a few of my favs:


Carvela Alexandra Court Shoes in Blue, Carvela Algarve Court Shoes in Blue.






Carvela Amigo Sling Backs in Pink, Carvela Andora Court Shoes in Red.


Carvela Assess Mary Janes Shoes in Purple, KG Ellison Shoe Boots in Red. 




 Kurt Geiger Grid Wedges in Tan


No comments: