Monday, 21 February 2011

Feather Earrings

So I hardly ever feature jewellery on my blog, not because I'm not into it, far from it! Jewellery is just so easy to forget about when thinking about an outfit as a whole.

However I'm one of those people who feel odd when I am not wearing earrings, so if there is ever one pierce of jewellery I couldn't live without... It would definitely be earrings!

My fav style at the moment is feather earrings, they have been around for a little while now and can been seen in all your favourite high street stores. Here are my top picks:



Accessories Faded Peacock Feather Earrings, Accessories Slinky Mixed Feather Earrings.


Asos Peacock Feather Drop Earrings, Dorothy Perkins Feather Dream Catcher Earrings.


 Fashion Union Feather Coin Earrings, New Look Feather Chandelier Earrings.





New Look Long Chain Feather Earrings in Black and Pink.





No comments: