Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Brighten Up The Rain With Some Floral

Today is raining... why am I not surprised. I know I know, I should be used to the English weather but I am not. Or more to the point....I refuse to get used to this doom and gloom :).

So to brighten up my day I will be focusing on what seems to be a big Spring/Summer trend... and that is Floral!

I am not the biggest floral print fan and when I do wear it, I tend to keep it very simple and only wear floral accessories. But that does not mean you should not go big and flowery!

Here's a look at my fav floral finds:



Asos Embroidered Floral Print Holdall, Asos Floral Printed Kimono.





Paprika Ditsy Print Babydoll Dress, Rare Floral Bandeau Dress.




River Island Black Floral Print Skirt, River Island Floral Tote.

 River Island Purple Floral Print Waisted Dress, Topshop Black Floral Print Knotback Dress.





Topshop Blue Floral Shorts, Topshop Petite Rose Chiffon Maxi Dress.





No comments: