Thursday, 6 January 2011

Trend.... Backpacks/Rucksacks

So, I have been seeing a few backpacks (rucksacks) on the high street and I am starting to think this may be a big trend for 2011 (Yeah it still feels weird saying 2011 6days in lol). 

Btw I'm not talking big camping/hiking backpacks.... but they do come in all shapes and size and various materials. I think it is quite a cute trend and even though I am a die hard fan of the over sized shoulder bag, I think this is a trend I can get on board with.


So as usual I have been searching the shops and this is what I found:


Asos Leather Multi Pocket Rucksack, Asos Premium Real Shearing Rucksack.


 Pied A Tere Black Canvas Rucksack @ House of Fraser, Topshop Tan Washed Multi Pocket Rucksack.



 Urban Outfitters Fur Backpack



No comments: