Thursday, 20 January 2011

Miss H Loves... Blouses

I don't know what it is, or maybe its "adulthood" kicking in but I have a thing for blouses. It's crept up on me all of a sudden and I normally blouses were worn by the 'professional' type as part of a work outfit. But thanks to the 'Romantic' trend I have seen it being worked into 'everyday chic'.

They can be seen as a great fashion item, because you can dress them up and keep to the norm  as part of your work outfit, or dress is down with a nice pair of jeans to wear everyday. Or even better they can go from day to night outfit by teaming them with sexy pair of jeans and heels to head to the bar!

Here are a few of my fav blouses that are around:



Oasis Organza Floral Trim Blouse, Asos Swallow Print Pussybow Tunic.




Asos Villa Deep Ruffle Chiffon Top, Topshop Bell Sleeve Asymmetric Blouse. 



Miss Selfridge Khaki Pussybow Shirt, Miss Selfrigde Lace Yoke Blouson Blouse.




 Miss Selfridge Pink Lace Batwing Top, Topshop Apricot Silk Crepe Shirt.


 Topshop Blue Drop Side Silke Shirt, Topshop Yellow Spot Pussybow Short Sleeve Blouse.




No comments: