Friday, 14 January 2011

Lace....I think it's here to stay!

So lace has been a big trend for the last few seasons and it looks like its here to stay for Spring 2011! You cannot avoid the lace this season whether it is in clothing or accessories you will be seeing it up and down the high street.

I personally like this trend and currently have a few lace items in my wardrobe but strangely enough. I don't own a lace dress! Weird I know, considering I live in dresses.

So I have been looking online to take a look at all the lovely lace items I can find:


Asos Purify Lace Detail Shoes, Lipsy Pixie Lace Top Smock Dress.


Lipsy Tiered Lace Shift Dress, Topshop Petite Khaki Lace Beaded Front Crop Back Vest.





River Island Smart Lace Shorts, Topshop Lace Applique Empire Top.




Topshop Nude Lace Panel Body, Topshop Teal Bell Sleeve Lace Shift Dress.




No comments: