Thursday, 13 January 2011

Jumpsuits and Playsuits...Ohh my!

Recently as I was sale shopping I came across a cute playsuit from Urban Outfitters. I have never really tried this trend before but it was so cute I had to buy it. Even though I have no plans to wear it until the summer. I am still very excited about this purchase!

Now being 5ft 2" I find it difficult to get on board with the jumpsuit trend. Obviously playsuits suit my height and shape a lot better than the jumpsuit but that does not stop me lusting after this trend. Of course if I am lucky enough to come across a jumpsuit in the petite section I may just snap it up but until then I think I will have to stick to the playsuit!

Here are a few of the Jumpsuits and Playsuits available on the high street:



Asos Pleated Bust Jumpsuit, Asos Premium Silk Devore One Shoulder Playsuit.




Miss Selfridge Petites Embellished Jumpsuit, River Island Navy Halter Jumpsuit.



Topshop Navy Slinky Warp Waist Tie Jumpsuit, Topshop Snakeskin Cowl Front Jumpsuit.




No comments: