Tuesday, 11 January 2011

Celeb Trends.... Sequins

I just wanted to kick off my post by saying today is in fact the 11/01/11. Totally irrelevant to what my post is about today but it was so cool i thought i would mention it. :)

Anyway on to the good stuff ;).....I have recently notice a new trend amongst celebs on the red carpet and this new trend is Sequins. But of course it makes sense...for some reason when you think of party wear, glitz and glam comes to mind so why not a bit of razzle dazzle and wear sequins?

I think it is a great trend as long as it is worn right. So don't take it too far with too many bright/ multi coloured sequins. Keep it simple and cute! Or if your not too adventurous to go the whole hog by wearing a sequined dress. There is always accessories!

Here are some celebs wearing sequins:





.... and here are some items from the high street....



Miss Selfridge Black Velvet Sequin Dress, River Island Purple Sequin Knicker Shorts.





Lipsy Asymmetric Sequin Dress, Topshop Sequin Drop Back Tee.



Finally my fav dress.... French Connection Samantha Sequin Dress.



No comments: