Wednesday, 12 January 2011

Casual Chic......Converses

So over the years I have come to be seen as really girly. How that happened I have no idea because for most of my life I was an extreme tom boy!

So ok so I do have a slight obsession for all things cute and purple....so lets call it as we see it...I am a girly girl! I am not ashamed ;)

But recently I have started to become more and more interested in trainers...and seeing as my New Years Style Resolution is to try new things. I have decided to have a look at what's out there.

So far I have not seen a pair that has caught my fancy BUT as I was browsing I've have seen a lot of nice (even girly) Converses! Here are a few of my favs:



ALL Star Sequin Leopard Print, All Star Speciality Rockwrap.



All Star Strap Shine Hi, All Star X Hi in Pink.




All Star Hi Top in Pink, All Star Oxford in Purple.




No comments: