Monday, 31 January 2011

Brand Watch... Goldie

So I have been M.I.A for the last couple of days but never fear I am back and I have found a new brand.


As usual this brand can be found in Topshop. Topshop is very good for up and coming designers and brands and is the place where I find all my latest gems.

So the latest is a brand called Goldie which I discovered on the Topshop website. They have a few distinctive pieces which I like and I think this brand is one to watch! The items are what I would call everyday chic, so wearable items with an edge. They can also be found via their website which has a larger range than what can be seen via Topshop.

Here is how Topshop describes the brand: "Since its humble beginnings in London's Portobello and Spitalfields markets, Goldie has grown into a global label with a following to match. Think wearable, fashion-forward pieces, hand-perfected and with a cool girl aesthetic. Get set to mix feather light with rock n' roll!"



Here are my favourite items:


Alex Top, Larissa Blouse




Lottie Blouse, Rylie Leggings





 Samantha Top, Tinna Dress






No comments: