Thursday, 23 December 2010

What I Am Wearing!....Thursday

Today, I am as tired as can be. Probs because I had my work Xmas do. So lets just say cocktails and ice skating should not be mixed ;). So today I went for casual chic.....

My top is blue and white striped over sized Tshirt from H&M, my new pair of dark wash skinny jeans from Pull and Bear, and my blue and white Converses. Also, just for a mention I am wearing my Topshop brown beanie with ears (because I love it even if it makes me look about 5yrs old) :). So as you can tell its all very comfy and casual but still keeping it coordinated!

The item I want to focus on today is my lovely pair of Skinny Jeans. I am very much a dress kind of girl but I do love jeans...I just don't wear them as much. If I am wearing Jeans it has to be skinny. I believe they are the type that suit me the best and I stick to wearing the shape that flatters me at all times.

So I am in desperate need to update my Jeans closet and here is what the online stores have to offer:




Miss Selfridge Camel Super Skinny Jeans, River Island Medium Blue Tinted Distressed Skinny Jeans.


 River Island Super Ripped Jeans, Topshop 70s Baxter Skinny Jeans.


 Topshop Kristen High Waist Jeans, Topshop Moto Jamie Ultimate Skinny Jeans.
 Topshop Moto Navy Jamie Ultimate Skinny Jeans, River Island Light Denim Ripped Skinny Jeans.


No comments: