Friday, 10 December 2010

Wellington Boots As Seen On Paddington Bear

Better known as wellies :).

Now I might be a little late with this footwear of choice this winter but that was because I never saw the attraction of them. I used to own a short pair from Paul Frank but I hardly used to wear them...even when the snow came. My belief was, that there wasn't much difference between wearing them and wearing any other boots.

That was until the snow came down thick and fast (and alot earlier) this year!

So, I have started to see wellies everywhere in all different colours and patterns and I have to admit they began to grow on me! So as I began searching to see what was out there that I liked. I decided to log on to the well known brand Hunter, which is the go to choice for celebs and festival goers a like and i found the most fabulous range of wellies.

Here are a few of my faves:




Carnaby Ostrich Tall (Black), Chelsea (Light Grey).


Festival Tall (Black),  Hunter and Jimmy Choo (Black).

Original Gloss (Fushsia and Purple)


Orginal Metallic (Gold and Silver)


 Regent Savoy (Red and Navy)



No comments: