Monday, 15 November 2010

While I've Been Away....

I have been M.I.A over the past week due to being in bed with the Flu. Whilst I attempted to blog here and there from my sick bed it wasn't the same. But now this week I am back and I am going to make up for lost time ;).


So....what I learnt from being sick this past week is, the English Winter is no joke! It is a force to be reckoned with and we need to start fighting back. How we do this is by not letting it beat us Fashion wise. Yes we could wrap ourselves up like a giant Eskimo ball OR we can wrap up warm and still look good. Its your choice.....but I know what mine will be.

The item I am going to feature this posting is, the fab jumper dress. Great for this weather! You can dress it down casual or dress it up depending on your mood. But most importantly, you can still look good whilst being warm and cosy as well.

Here are a few that caught my eye....



Asos Numbers Knitted Dress, Asos V Neck Pleat Waist Knitted Dress.








ASOS WHITE Hand Knit Cable Dress, Dorothy Perkins Chunky Cable Dress.






Miss Selfridge Mix Gauge Baby Doll Dress, Miss Selfridge Turquoise Ponti Shift Dress.






River Island Cream Aran Knit Zip Detail Dress, River ISland Grey Long Sleeve Jumper Dress








No comments: