Monday, 1 November 2010

Miss H Loves.............DRESSES

That's right I am doing a dress special :). Because I love them! 

I have been looking through the high street stores for what little gems I could find. A dress can work for any occasion, when it is a party, work wear, or just to go shopping. When you are wearing a dress you always feel good...

Today I've decided to focus on the party/evening dress...I hope you enjoy!




ASOS Petite Chiffon Halter Dress



Rare Opulence Corset Ballet Net Dress



Gina Dress by Motel


Lipsy Studded Bow Detailed Bustier Dress


Lipsy One Shoulder Pleated Dress (My fav Dress at the moment...)


Miss Selfridge Cream Lace One Shoulder Dress



River Island Purple Bandeau Dress (Also comes in red and looks just as fab)


Topshop Chiffon Embellished Panel Skirt Dress (I love this one too)


No comments: