Friday, 19 November 2010

Miss H Loves......BOWS

Aww bows... the most girly fashion trend ever....and you know what? I absolutely love it!

Having a bow on any items of clothing makes it look just that bit cuter, and if you want a cute outfit that really can't be a bad thing in my eyes ;).

Here are a few of my fave bow items I have found on the high street:



Asos 20s Mesh Bow Playsuit, Asos Bebaroque Bow Tights (I actually have a pair of these :) )




  

 Asos Lowie Headband with Bow (I actually love this headband!), Asos Mango Balm Bow Gloves.






Asos Hersheson Hair Bow (comes in different colours), Asos Oasis Bow Earrings





Miss Selfridge Black Bow Detail Dress, Miss Selfridge Leopard Print Sequin Bow Beret.





River Island Black Leather Diamante Gloves, River Island Light Purple Bow Front Jumper





No comments: