Thursday, 25 November 2010

Lanvin for H&M

So on Tuesday I was sitting at work getting on with my usual jobs, when my friend comes swooping into the office with THREE bags worth of Lanvin for H&M goodies. Me being the nosy and the shopping obsessed girl that I am demands to see what she bought... and  I can tell you I was VERY jealous.

She had arrived at the Oxford Circus H&M at 6am to buy these lovely items and if I had not seen what she had bought I would have thought that was a little crazy but she may have been on the right track.

The Lanvin for H&M range seems to be seller like hot cakes and majority of stock has already sold out. Sadly yes I think I have missed my window to buy everything in sight but I can still admire from a far ;).

Below are pictures from the New York fashion show and some of my fav pieces...









No comments: