Monday, 8 November 2010

Have you been to a market lately?

So yesterday, I decided to take my mum out on a day trip, she has never been to Brick Lane or Spitalsfield Market so we took a little trip there. If you've never been to Spitalsfield Market you should go right away if not sooner :).

It has everything from clothes to bags and jewellery and what's great about it is, majority of the stalls and market sellers make and create their own items.

For example my friend Yildiz has a stall there, were she sells the best bags. Her bags are great and very unique. I own one myself and I'm looking to make my next purchase :). All the bags are made from recycled leather and have African print material on the inside.









Of course when I was there I couldn't resist and buy myself a little treat.




So if you haven't been to the Market yet. Make sure you get down there and make sure you check out Yildiz's bags.

No comments: