Wednesday, 3 November 2010

The Glamour Issue...

Today's magazine of choice is December's issue of Marie Claire with the lovely Rihanna on the front cover.






This issue is called the glamour issue, so let's have a look and see what glamourous items we find...

First up the designer Lavin's is creating a high street range with H&M and also in the high street Valentino is dueting with Gap to create an A/W range. High street is going designer this winter.



Next, we all know I love Victoria Beckham and now she is releasing her own bag range. Go VB!




Next.... Yesssss just what I have been looking for. Winter brights!




Love this dress from French Connection:




More sparkle from Mango:



Carvela shoes





I keep seeing this up and coming brand Aqua. Great party dresses:




Pretty nightwear from La Senza:




And to end on a happy note (shoes) I know they are not high street but if I could I would. Christian Louboutin's (sigh lol so pretty they hurt)





No comments: