Tuesday, 16 November 2010

Brand New....

I want to show you this new brand I have seen on ASOS, I have mention them before in a previous post when I saw them in a magazine. But I have now gone and done a little research.

Aqua makes the most amazing dresses, very dressed up in a 'night on the town' kind of way.

If you are looking for a statement dress for an occasion, I would seriously look in to this brand.

As it is seems to be targeted towards the 'higher end' of the highstreet, it shouldn't be one of those brands where you see every other girl in the same dress as you, which makes it even better....

Here is what ASOS say on their website about the brand...

AQUA: Fashion forward label Aqua aims to push the boundaries, producing wearable stand out pieces. Never trend led, each season Aqua strives to create pioneering styles, forming a collection of unique pieces from jumpsuits to party dresses and statement jackets.

ABOUT AQUA



Pioneering fashion label Aqua continue to push the boundaries with their unique stand out designs. Never trend led, Aqua produce structural, fashion forward dresses and jumpsuits with a futuristic twist, creating a collection primarily comprising of embellished pieces with strong accentuated lines.

ASOS - Aqua

Below are the dresses that really stood out for me...Enjoy!


Aqua Cirillo Mini Dress, Aqua Dove Dress.


















  

Aqua Pouch Pocket Stretch Dress, Aqua Wendy One Shoulder Peplum Dress.




















  

Aqua Victory Mini Dress (My Fav)


No comments: