Wednesday, 27 October 2010

What I am wearing today!




Ok! So winter is officially here guys and on paper, I hate winter BUT between me and you... I secretly LOVE IT!



Do you want to know why??? It is because the fashion is soooo much better. From the accessories to the foot wear, from the coats to the ear muffs. I love everything about it :) Don't get me wrong, I am a true summer baby. Any excuse to run out side in my sunnies and flip flops, I'm the first one to do it. But I feel S/S fashion lacks the same imagination you need for the winter. In the winter you have to be more creative because more layers are being worn!

Anyhoo after all that... I'm not feeling very creative today :(. It's dark and gloomy outside and its annoyingly wet (sigh).


I am wearing my ASOS (old season A/W) black and gold suede slouch boots, black opaque tights, 7 for all mankind denim mini skirt, a brown H&M V neck jumper, a purple (always have a touch of purple ;) ) scarf, a tan satchel bag, and a grey thick knit jumper/jacket.....wooo sounds like a lot.




This is my typical week day wear.... casual and warm. Nothing fancy, nothing creative (again...sigh).


What all the above says to me is that, I NEED to go shopping and first on my list is....drum roll please....


Topshop Bound Seam Duffle Cape (picture to the right). Isn't it beautiful?
Capes are very big this season and you can see them dotted all over the high street. Let me not lie, they are far from practical, because we all know as soon as the snow come your arms will be freezing. But for a coat that nice ill take the frost bite :).

No comments: