Saturday, 30 October 2010

Magazines galore!

I love a good magazine: Cosmo, Glamour, Look, all of them! I'm a lot better than I used to be (I used to buy like 10 a month. But I've learnt to calm down my obsession :P).

What's not to love about them it's all about life, relationships, work, sex and best of all fashion!

Today I'm flicking through November's issue of Elle (Alexa Chung is on the front cover). It has the usual articles and lifestyle pages but I flick straight to the fashion pages.


I'm still seeing a lot of chunky knits this A/W. Which I love because it is a wardrobe staple that I personally believe never goes out of fashion.








Next up is the it colour of the season This colour is every where this A/W especially in Jackets and coats. If you want to be bang on trend 'camel' is the colour for you.








Next up is leather.... Whenever I think of leather images of motorbikes, rockers and biker chicks come to mind but this season it has become a lot more feminine and definitely the kind if look I can get on board with!







Finally a little shoe action from Kurt Geiger. KG has to be my fav high street shoes store (hands down). From boots to heels they have everything a girl could want and need. So here are a few fancies...







That's it from Elle magazine. If your a magazine lover like me I hope that has been your little treat for the day :)

No comments: