Wednesday, 27 October 2010

I think I want these in my life!

I have been indulging in a bit of (online) window shopping and I stumbled upon these bad boys from River Island (black double bow peep toe shoes):



I think I need them in my life...not want, NEED!




If you can't tell.... I love shoes. The higher the better. Throw a bow on them and I practically faint! Ok that last bit isn't exactly true but sometimes a little over exaggeration is needed :P


Whilst I'm here I thought I would show you some of the other gems I saw on the website....




Gold look rhinestone frog ring. I'm not the biggest gold jewellery fan but this ring is hott! It could go very nicely on an outfit for a night out.





Finally I saw these :O... I definitely need these in my life. Now before I show these, you must understand that when this sheepskin trend started I was dead against it. BUT I have seen a few fashion staples that could go the distance (I'm a big fashion lover but I don't believe in buying something just because it is a big trend at the moment... I believe fashion should last a bit longer than one season).

So here they are River Island black heeled hiking boots:






Woo...
I think that is enough online shopping for me today....well till tomorrow :)

No comments: