Friday, 29 October 2010

Celebs I love....

So the word of today is style...

I would like to think that my style is all my own and I don't try to steal anyone else's style. But if you like someone you have to admit you are inspired by them in some way.


Because they are fab....

Rihanna:

Sometimes I question Rihanna's style. I love her but she does border on 'naked-ness' quite a lot. But the more I see her, the more I love her. She is quirky and has her own individual style which sways between feminine and sexy to rock chic and edgy......













Now my love for Victoria Beckham started from an early age, she was always my fav Spice Girl.(yes I'm not afraid to say it...I AM A SPICE GIRL FAN). But as time went on she lost those wayward platforms and became a fashion icon. The way she dresses is simple, elegant and very lady like.






Next up is Zoe Saldana, loved her in Avatar (she was hott even as a blue alien), but I also love the way she dresses. Hey style suits her slim figure down to a T, by making sure she always shows off her best assets (her legs) whilst still looking right on trend.  From seeing her in magazines she likes to keep her colours neutral with the odd splash of colour here and there. Her style is cutesie, glam which is the the way I would describe my sense of style too.








Finally Eva Longoria. Eva, I would say is a cameleon, I don't think I could put her in one style box because she mixes it and sometimes does not always get it right. But what I love about her, is the fact that she dresses to her shape and size very well (us petite girls have to stick together) and she pulls off every look with out looking too short, even in those floor length dresses!




So there you have it! Those are the celebrities that I am loving at the moment and remember....



"Fashion fade, style is eternal" YSL

No comments: